Thursday, December 30, 2010

Valentine's Headbands

I ran across this cute post over at Fabulous Fun Finds for a Valentine's headband. We had to run into Hobby Lobby today to pick up a few things for Emma's birthday party that I'm prepping for. Instead of going somewhere else to get regular head bands, we bought these ones there. The pink one was $0.75 cents and the cream one was $0.99. Don't ask me why the price is different, it was beyond me, and of course Cami had to pick the cream one! We got home and I got out my felt assortment, and we were going to follow the instructions from the blog, when I remembered I'd just bought a bag of felt heart stickers. For sake of ease, we switched gears and stacked two different size hearts, and then I used embroidery floss to make an x on them to hold them in place.

Cami cut a white heart smaller so that she could triple stack it. She wouldn't let me help her do it. ;)
They turned out pretty cute, and not bad for $1.75 and stickers I already had!

No comments:

Post a Comment