Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Antler Wall Art

I've had this project in my head for months and I've been so busy that I just now had time to do it. I'm loving that antlers are making their waves in home decor right now. This is a shed that my husband found in the mountains a few years ago. He lost them for awhile and after cleaning out the garage, we finally found them. Deer are so prominent in other areas, but finding these in the mountains near us is like finding gold to a hunter. 
 I found this verse that goes perfectly with it. "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God." Psalm 42:1

I had these old boards in my garage for over a year. They were already screwed together like this, I just decided to stain them so that there would be a good contrast against the light antlers. In case you're wondering, I just used 2 part epoxy to glue the antlers to the wood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment