Saturday, November 23, 2013

Glittered Deer Garland

Hello! I'm finally getting back into crafting for myself, and I'm loving it! I wanted to create a simple, clean garland for Christmas. This could not possibly be any easier.

What you'll need: 
White cardstock
Deer punch (I bought mine with a coupon so it was cheaper) OR cut with a Silhouette or Cricut
Gold glittered cardstock
craft glue
baker's twine
I first punched out my deer heads from the glittered gold cardstock. After measuring the deer, I decided what size I wanted my ovals to be. I cut ovals out of white cardstock (size will depend on your deer head).
Fold the ovals in half. Then you just assemble it! Spread glue on one half of the inside of the oval, and put the twine in the fold. Seal it shut, then glue the deer head on the front. Seriously, it doesn't get any easier than that! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment