Saturday, April 16, 2011

Taste of Orange Blossom {Steak and Lobster!}

Are you READY for this?? Last night's special was a 5 oz. Canadian Lobster Tail with Flat Iron Steak Skewers! It was served with Drawn Butter for the Lobster and Brandy Peppercorn Sauce on the Steak Skewer! I think we died and went to heaven!Look at how beautiful that salad is! The special salad was an Avocado Salad with Red Pepper Dressing! This salad is SO FAB! Just LOOK at all of those goodies piled on {it even has a scoop of Beet Sorbet!
The soup was Creamy Potato Soup with Ham and Linguica, topped with homemade croutons and cheese! This soup was SO tasty! There is something so comforting about potato soup, and the linguica just gave it that extra "kick".

Ok, now let's get down to business! Lobster!! This lobster was so soft and tender! To me, there is no food more perfect than lobster! Looking at the pictures makes me want to eat it all over again! The flat iron steak skewers are packed with flavor! The brandy peppercorn sauce is fabulous, and the steak is wonderfully tender! It is served with a side of carrots, beets, and roasted red potatoes! SO much food! All of the specials are three course meals, and I think I have yet to finish an entire 3 courses! You really get some bang for your buck! This particular special was $38.99! I don't know about you, but I don't know ANYWHERE in town that you can get even JUST a lobster this size for that price, let alone steak with it! Seriously! I know a restaurant in town that charges $75 for steak and lobster, and it doesn't even include dessert. That's highway robbery!
Ok, one last look at the beauty...ahhhh. ;)
Dessert! I really wish I had room to FINISH all of my dessert, because it was SO good! My husband and I each tried a different dessert special: Grand Marnier Strawberry Shortcake, and Chocolate Ganache Tart with Strawberry Basil Ice Cream!
They were both absolutely delicious! I was in LOVE with the strawberry basil ice cream! There is just nothing that says summer's comin' like homemade ice cream!

Thanks again for a great evening OBJ!


Check out their website here to find out what's new at the Junction!

P.S.- Chef George, if you're reading this, my birthday is next week and I am DYING to eat {and blog} the cashew crusted orange roughy with white chocolate lemon butter... just throwing that out there in case you're in the mood to make a birthday girl jump for joy. ;) It seriously was the best thing I have ever eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment