Thursday, April 12, 2012

Chippy Picket Fence

A month or two ago, I put a 6 ft. section of an old picket fence on layaway. Have you ever heard of Noble House? It's an antique store inside a big yellow house on Noble, past Lovers Lane. It is really big, each room leads into another room, and another room, and a courtyard, and a garage, and finally a big backyard of outdoor items. I saw this and couldn't resist. I've always wanted to have a whimsical garden like the ones we visit at the coast. Our layaway was up this week and I sent hubby to pick it up. He thinks I'm totally crazy. He sees no value in old "junk", while I see beauty.
Here's a close up of the chippy paint.
I also have these two seatless chairs that I bought at a yard sale last year. I plan on making flower planters out of them, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
I heart old crap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment