Monday, April 2, 2012

Taste of Orange Blossom {The Final Farewell}

Well, it's done! The doors are closed...for now anyway! Look for more to come from Orange Blossom (think Orange Blossom Antiques). Can't live without a taste of OBJ? Then you'll be happy to know that you can look forward to the Cat House taking on new life as a ice cream shop. Want more? I'll be sure to announce when OBJ Food Products is born, and you can buy their salad dressings and sauces, to use at home! There will be more to come from this great place in the coming months, and you KNOW I'll keep you up to date. Well the place was packed to the gills last night, and the music was FABULOUS! I had high hopes of being there a big part of the day and taking many, many pictures, but a sick child can quickly derail the best laid plans. ;)
I saw both Doug, and Chef George get up and play guitar with the band. It was definitely a celebration. What did I choose for my last meal??
Almond Prawns with Tequila Lime Butter! Thankfully, they weren't sold out of them! Over the years these have been my all time favorite from the regular menu. I wish you could taste them through the screen!

Thank you for the years of making my taste buds dance, and for giving me the best gig in town! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment