Monday, November 15, 2010

DIY Turkey Coloring Books

A couple of weeks ago I saw a post on Martha Stewart for turkey coloring books. I am very lucky to NOT be hosting Thanksgiving this year! As much as I love to host holidays, it sure takes a lot of prep work (and housecleaning!). I thought I would make these little turkey coloring books and bring crayons for the kids that will be there. I could have cut them on my cricut, but I used construction paper and cut them with the Accucut machine at the Visalia Learning Center. The front and back covers are made out of brown construction paper.


The middle pages are white and I tied them toether through the eye hole with jute.


I think they turned out pretty cute, and {bonus} they were FREE! I already had all of the materials! These will be a cute way to occupy a few kiddos on Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment