Friday, March 25, 2011

Taste of Orange Blossom {Mad Cow Burger!}

After two weekends out of the state, last night we got to return to Orange Blossom! We went with our whole family for my brother AND sister-in-law's birthdays! I was DYING for the comfort of my favorites and Brandon has been DYING to try the special Mad Cow Burger!The special salad last night was an Asparagus Salad with Red Pepper Dressing! This was DELICIOUS! Just look at how beautiful that is!! I have yet to find one of their dressings that I don't love!
This is the Mad Cow Burger! It comes with Sweet Potato Fries, but my hubby was craving regular fries. It's loaded with two huge patties, cheese, bacon and all the fixings!
Would you believe me if I told you he finished this thing!? Cause he did!! They recommend splitting it, which would still be MORE than enough for two people.
This is a SERIOUS burger!
This is what my brother in law chose for his birthday dessert-Cheesecake with Guinness Stout Ice Cream and Hot Fudge. He LOVED it! We had four desserts floating around the table and everyone was raving about all of them! Thanks again for a tasty, wonderful evening!
Check out the full menu at www.orangeblossomjunction.com and sign up for the e-mail list to have their weekly specials delivered right to your inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment