Saturday, March 17, 2012

Taste of Orange Blossom {White Roughy and Almond Prawns}

As I type this, I am back at Orange Blossom, waiting to eat lunch after my hubby tries to resurrect the ice cream machine. ;) I figured I might as well write up last night's special!
Last night was SO much fun and SO good!! The place is PACKED on the the weekends now. We ran into some friends do we ended up eating together and stayed past closing.
The FOOD!! Last night I had the special, Avocado Salad with Red Pepper Dressing. It was fantastic! They give you all the regular salad goodies and add half an avocado, and top it with a scoop of sorbet!

The White Roughy with Spicy Apple Butter was out of this world! The fish was super flaky, not fishy at all! If you don't already know it, the spicy apple butter is one of my favorite sauces! Fantabulous!

The special dessert was Grand Mariner marinated strawberry shortcake! It's like eating drunken berries over cake... Mmm!

If you don't already know, TONIGHT they are having Run 4 Cover play for St. Patrick's Day, the place will be hoppin for sure! It will be a $5 cover from 9-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment