Monday, August 8, 2011

Wedding Progress

I thought I'd tell you why I haven't been blogging very much lately. If you don't know, I am a party planner. August and September will include: a ladybug party for 67 people {This week and I get to travel for it!}, an ice cream sundae party, baby shower favors and centerpiece, and a wedding! Whew! Check out my to-do list for the next seven weeks! Yikes!Here is a peek at my craft table as of this morning! Ahh it's driving me crazy! lol. I can't even see the table!

I'll be posting details of everything I'm working on after the wedding. I wouldn't want people going to the wedding to see everything before-hand. Look for some upcoming party posts soon though! The ladybug party this weekend will be great!! I've got some really cute stuff up my sleeve! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment