Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bravo Farms

Tonight I snapped a few quick pictures while eating at Bravo Farms in Tulare. I'm hoping to be able to show you a lot more of what they can do. The menu is totally up our alley. Sometimes you want something REALLY tasty, but in a atmosphere that's low key and relaxed. Bravo's feel is totally my style. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I've said it before and I'll say it again... find a couple of places to call home and stick with them. Go somewhere where you'll be more than just a table number.
This is a wrap that I built myself, which of course would be different for anyone. The open kitchen is awesome, and allows you to watch them make your food, as you tell them exactly what you want! If you want to REALLY live...try their garlic mayo, you'll thank me! It sounds a bit crazy, but it's FABULOUS! I eat it in my wraps, on my sandwiches, AND dip my fries and cheese curds in it! It's THAT good! They have several spreads and dressings to try, and you'll have fun finding your favorite too!I can't decide between the fries or the cheese curds, so we almost always get both. Cheese, after all, IS what Bravo Farms does! These are the crispiest fries on the planet...SO good! Our kids fight over the fries all the time. There is SO much to check out: sandwiches, HUGE salads of every sort, fresh pizzas, mac and cheese with their special CHEESE sauce, and SO much more!
Wanna know another tip for Bravo Farms? When you're going to a movie, eat at Bravo first and buy your tickets there. They are only $7.50 each with any $10 purchase. You're gonna spend $10 to eat anywhere, so you might as well eat something really delicious! You simply trade in the tickets to Galaxy Theater next door and they exchange them for your specific movie. Easy and cheap!

I do promise you'll love it! Don't take my word for it though, go see for yourself! Check them out 7 days a week for lunch or dinner at the outlets in Tulare. It's the perfect place for people like us that aren't sold on big chain restaurants and microwaved food.
Bravo Farms on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment