Thursday, February 16, 2012

Consignment Warehouse {Shabby Chic Cart}

I got my cart out of layaway last week, and I LOVE it! It came home exactly like this, and I didn't have to do a thing to it! I got it at Consignment Warehouse in Visalia.Right now it's just holding some cake stands, but I can't wait to have a party and get to REALLY DECORATE it!
I made this chalkboard sign with a $2 silver tray from a thrift store (American Cancer Society Thrift Store on Main St., if you're wondering). All I did was paint a few coats of chalkboard paint on it and display it on a plate stand I already had.
Here is a close up of the distressed edges. I LOVE the scalloped border, it totally makes this cart!


Here are a couple of broad shots of my dining room. I tried trading the places of the cart and the hutch, but the hutch looked too big in the corner, so I switched it back. When I took the pictures, my table was set for Valentine's Day fondue.
This canister I also bought a couple weeks ago at Consignment Warehouse, and I love it! I'm undecided if it will stay here and hold umbrellas or move to a different location in the house.... we'll see.
I love my finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment