Sunday, February 19, 2012

Taste of Orange Blossom {Sunday Brunch}

Today we went to Sunday Brunch at Orange Blossom! We've been dying to go back ever since our first time experiencing their brunch! I STILL can't believe how much food you get! As soon as you sit down, they bring you warm, flaky croissants with orange marmalade butter. They also bring out a fresh fruit plate with white chocolate! Ummm...hello, lover! I'm a bit sneaky and "may or may not" have been dipping my croissant in the chocolate too! ;)
You also get your choice of OJ, Mimosa, Champagne, or House Wine. Seriously! This is all included with your entree!
I ordered the 3 eggs, any style with 4 slices of brown sugar cured OBJ smoked bacon! Let me give you a little tip...if you're at Orange Blossom and the menu says "smoked" anything...try it! They know what they're doing and you'll be one happy camper. It came with a biscuit and potatoes! This is EASILY the best breakfast around!
I have to show you what my husband ordered. They offer steak and eggs (two different steaks, actually!) and he asked if there was any way they'd bread him one and make it chicken fried steak. They obliged, and he was in HEAVEN! You can see a cup of their Linguicia Gravy on the side, I snapped the picture before he smothered it. He said it was the BEST chicken fried steak he's EVER had. Hands down.
I seriously can't think of ONE reason why you haven't tried Sunday Brunch at the Junction! It's every Sunday from 10am-2pm and you can even read their full brunch menu here. Or you can head straight to their full website here. Your taste buds will thank you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment