Monday, January 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown

BIG surprise here, I made another countdown! Haha. We are currently using Emma's birthday countdown, with 3 days left. Next week, we'll get to pull out this countdown to Valentine's Day. This will be my last countdown for awhile, as this was my last set of cut and sanded blocks when I got the hubs to get the saw out last time. I think this one may be my favorite, just because of the bright colors and pretty papers.


linking this project to Weekend Wrap up party at Tatertots and Jello

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute craft! I love the pretty ribbon and paper. Enjoyed your blog! Stop by when you get the chance:
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute. :]
    Visiting from I <3 Naptime.

    <3/Lindsey @ Confessions of a Marine Wife
    (www.linzeh.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, especially the papers. I have been searching for good Valentine papers and yours are great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete