Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wristlet Keychains

My key fob order from etsy came today! I bought my hardware from this etsy shop after searchinig all over town for them. I had already sewn on all of my ribbons so all I had to do today was clamp on the key fobs.


Free Valentine printables are from One Charming Party. Click here to print yours! When I chose to print, it gave me several options of size, I chose the two 5x7 prints per page, which means I get 8 per page I print. Make sense? There are 4 different, and super cute variations per page.
I used some cute little Valentine printables that I stumbled across in blogland, and put them in these cute cello red damask bags. Topped off with a heart clothespin, and they will be cute little treats for my friends on Valentine's Day! I really do love them! My life would be incomplete without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment