Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wristlet Keychain

At Christmas, our MOPS group got wristlet keychains as a gift. They were ordered off of a seller on etsy.com, I don't know which seller, but unfortunately they don't even fit on my child's wrist! I've been using it just as an easier way to hang on to my keys, but I've been dying to fix it myself so that I could put it on my wrist when I'm carrying lots of stuff. Today I finally bought the supplies I needed to fix it! I opened up the key fob and put it on my brand new {and CORRECTLY SIZED} wristlet! It is easy to see the size difference. The supplies to make these are so cheap, I decided I am going to make more!

I searched everywhere for the key fobs today... Hobby Lobby, JoAnns, Michaels...to no avail. I did however just order some from a seller on etsy, so 25 pieces of hardware were only 8.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment