Saturday, June 11, 2011

Paris Party!

Today was finally the day! We celebrated Cami's sixth birthday with a pink poodle in Paris party! She is obsessed with pink poodles. This was a really fun theme for me to plan, and it turned out beautiful!









The kids ate and played outside.


I hung tissue puffs and garlands.


I realized I needed something on the table this morning so I whipped this up with stuff from my house. I used my dress me up plate, and added the pink ribbon, topped it with an Eiffel Tower, and used a dry erase marker to write "Happy Birthday Cami!"





The poodle and Eiffel Tower cookies are from my friend Nandie. She makes the most unbelievable cookies you've ever seen!





I bought pink gumballs and cut an Eiffel Tower out of black vinyl on my silhouette. The mini chocolate bars are wrapped in Paris and Happy Birthday wrappers.


I love this single glass stand. I put the birthday girl's cupcake in it. The Paris decor was on clearance at Hobby Lobby.


I borrowed a cake stand from my sister in law...it's made out of hat box lids and candlesticks.


I followed a tutorial on how to make frosting look like a rose. It was SO easy!


I used the tutorial from Shindig Party TO GO to make the chocolate covered oreos.








Pink and white striped paper straws and pink lemonade!





I passed out mini marshmallows and we had a spitting contest.





The kids thought it was hilarious. We played three rounds.


Here is the three-time champ!


I found a pink poodle pinata in Ohio and my mom shipped it to me. It was only ten bucks!














We had to have daddy step in and help break it open after everyone had at least one turn. It wasn't budging.











Dessert time!





My beautiful birthday girl!


Silly girl thought her cupcake wrapper was a crown. :)





Frosting noses!


These are the boxes each girl got to take home. I added the Eiffel Tower myself.I stenciled these tote bags that I bought for half off at Hobby Lobby. Each girl got one of these in her tote bag with her initial on it. After stamping Cami's name first, I realized it would be too much work and switched to a large initial.I made these fabric rosette headbands and packaged them in these cute bags I bought from Shop Sweet Lulu.Each girl also had one of these cute tiny chevron bags filled with pink gumballs. These bags are also from Shop Sweet Lulu.












She was so thankful for everything and so happy to spend the day with her friends. She told me it was "the best party ever". And THAT makes it all worth it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment