Friday, June 17, 2011

Peace Party! {Red and Turquoise!}

Today I got to set up for the beautiful red and turquoise peace party I've been planning. It turned out beautiful! Take a look...The fabric tablecloth is from Beverly's. Their fabric is SO expensive, but it's BEAUTIFUL! This fabric is what I built the whole party around!


I made the famous Cinnamon Crunch Popcorn and set it up in polka dot cones from Shop Sweet Lulu.








I ordered cookies from the fabulously talented Nandie! She even put red sugar crystals on the peace sign, not sure if you can tell from the pictures. They look PERFECT, as always! I don't know HOW she does it!




I made this sign using my Silhouette software and printing it on my regular printer. I love that feature of the Silhouette!


I think it's really cute to set the birthday girl's cupcake in it's own dome. It makes it extra special!


I made all three cake plates myself, I've had them for awhile. I also created the cupcake toppers using my Silhouette. I bought red and white polka dot cupcake liners from Shop Sweet Lulu. The homemade butter cream is dyed with Wilton's "sky blue" dye.





Here is the candy bar! The treat bags are also from Shop Sweet Lulu. I already had the tray and glass jars. I cut peace signs on my Silhouette from red vinyl and added them to the jars without the chalkboard labels.


I made these little signs too, I think the pennants are SO cute!


I was in Morro Bay this week and picked up some Carousel Salt Water Taffy in strawberry and raspberry! Perfect and delicious!


While at the coast, I also spotted these rock candy sticks! I'm so glad I thought to buy them! They look so cute! The two skinny jars got a pretty matching ribbon.




The big jars wouldn't fit a big wide ribbon so I added twine in both colors and tied a bow around the lids. Yeah....I pretty much never leave "well enough" alone. Ha ha. Everything has to have bows and labels.





The tissue balls also came from Shop Sweet Lulu. Told ya she's my secret weapon!


Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Jaime! We were absolutely THRILLED with this party! Katelyn felt like the most special girl - she and her friends had a fabulous time! The candy bar, the AMAZING popcorn, and the DARLING cookies were all such a huge hit!! You made me look like the best mom in the world, saved me so much stress... you are a priceless treasure!!! Thank you SO MUCH for helping me make Katelyn's 11th birthday one she will never forget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute party. I love the color scheme and peace theme. Cute cookies and cupcake toppers!
    I would love it if you would share this at my November "It's a Celebration" link party.
    Christina
    http://www.inspirationforcelebration.com/2011/11/its-celebration-link-party-november.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fabric... email me if you are interested in selling it. :)
    vbchells4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete