Wednesday, September 8, 2010

{Chrysanthemum Pillow!}

Today I stumbled upon a tutorial at Vand Co. for a flower pillow. I fell in LOVE! Check out her blog, I love the summer version she has on her page! I decided to give it a shot because I happened to already own everything I needed, including a pillow form that wasn't being used. Two different sized circles traced from cups and the good felt, on the bolt, not the sheets.
I had two fabrics that went perfectly! I used an ivory for the flower side and the back is the leftover fabric from my chair makeover. I'm not going to go through all of the steps, because I included the link to the detailed tutorial...head on over to the beautiful blog of V and Co. to get the exact directions.


Looks pretty cute!!
When I hear the word "chrysanthemum" I always hear the voice of John Ritter on Three's Company saying "Chrissy-anthemum", referring to Suzanne Somers and her character Chrissy. =)
Here is a view of the back side of the pillow...I am in love with this fabric! Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously beautiful Jamus!!! Anthro all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your comment about john ritter! i loved that episode! beautiful pillow!

    ReplyDelete