Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shop Sweet Lulu

In March of this year I took on my first two party planning jobs. Since then, I have booked 4 more parties and a wedding! I have had to turn down two other requests {reluctantly} since I am limiting myself to two parties a month. When I plan a party I put SO much thought and time into every detail, so I'm trying not to over-commit. I thought I would share my secret weapon with you...Shop Sweet Lulu!
I made these cupcakes today using some polka dot candy cups from the shop. {I'll be sharing the recipe for the homemade Chocolate Buttercream soon!} Jessie, the owner is a super friendly gal! I love that she always sends an email after you order, and she ships the products super fast! Wait until you see her prices! You're probably thinking "I don't wanna pay shipping" but with her prices so reasonable, you can afford to pay shipping! AND you won't find these adorable products at the local party store! {At least not in my city!} Take a look at just a FEW of my favorite products-but be sure to check out her site-she has SO much more!

Mini chevron treat bags.

Polka dot treat bags.

Striped treat bags.



Damask treat bags! Love!

They come in many other colors as well!

I know what I'll be ordering more of next... candy cups!

Popcorn cones!

Berry boxes and glass milk bottles!

Treat stands.

How cute is this ice cream truck?! I LOVE it!! {I have one waiting for just the right party!} ;)

I LOVE paper straws! They make everything more beautiful!

If you are a photographer looking to make a statement, check out these 36" balloons! She also has some of these huge ones in polka dots!

I ordered some of these regular sized balloons for an upcoming red and turquoise party! They're gonna be so cute!

I love these tissue puffs! These come in TONS of colors! They look so good grouped in a cluster! I have a handful of these up my sleeve too!


How about 21" tissue fans? I'm telling you, you will be SHOCKED when you see that you can afford to make your party fabulous! Check out Shop Sweet Lulu, you'll be glad you did! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment