Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teacher Appreciation!

This week is teacher appreciation week! We are headed out in a few minutes to our Charter School. We meet with our teacher every two weeks. I thought I would bring one to each of the three main teachers, as the kids are familiar with all of them because of Friday electives. Although I am technically their "teacher", I don't have to do any of the hard stuff like testing, and records, and paperwork.

I bought my berries from one of our fresh local stands. Spring means strawberry season in California! The boxes came from thinkgarnish.

I used double-sided tape to stick the ribbon to the box, and the card that I made with the Silhouette software. Because of the angled sides of the boxes, I taped it level with the base of the box in the back, and wrapped the sides up at an angle to meet in the middle of the front. I lined the boxes with parchment paper and washed and dried the berries before filling them. A sweet treat for the afternoon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment