Sunday, January 22, 2012

Taste of Orange Blossom {Sunday Brunch!}

I just looked back to find out when I started blogging for Orange Blossom. My very first post was September 3, 2010! Wow! In ALL that time we've never gone to Sunday Brunch. Can you believe it? Today we took our kids to the free Gem Show in Exeter so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for us to try their brunch before we went. I had NO idea how awesome their brunch is!! You start off with a complimentary glass of house wine, champagne, or mimosa, and a glass of orange juice! Mimosa? Check! The next thing that comes to the table is a fresh fruit plate (it was watermelon, pineapple, and green apples) with white chocolate to dip it in, and warm croissants with marmalade butter! Seriously, I've never been to a brunch like this!The bottom left picture is the Denver Omelet with ham, peppers, onions, cheese, and topped with hollandaise sauce. It is served with O'Brien Potatoes and one biscuit. My husband was in heaven!
On a side note, these biscuits are the real deal! Take it from someone who is used to her Kentucky family's buttermilk biscuits made fresh every morning. I am SO picky about my biscuits!
The picture on the top right is the Ham Scramble. Big cubes of SMOKED ham, and the FLUFFIEST scrambled eggs I've ever had. I usually don't eat breakfast at all when I'm at home, mostly because I can't make eggs the way I like them. These were fabulous! The potatoes were BOMB!
Here is a look at the warm Croissants and marmalade butter! Who doesn't want to be welcomed to the table with a warm, flaky croissant?? You would think that with all of the food you get, that the prices would be high, but you'd be wrong! The price for my Ham Scramble, O'Brien potatoes, biscuit, mimosa, croissant, and fresh fruit was only $14! The kids were totally thrilled with their stack of fluffy pancakes too!
You've GOT to check out the full brunch menu HERE! I even linked it directly to the Sunday brunch menu for you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment