Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Miss Lucy's Monograms!

Awhile ago, my friend Jani showed me a curling iron/flat iron insulated bag that she ordered for her mom for her birthday. I instantly knew I needed one! I am always stuck carrying a hot tool in my hand when we are packing up and leaving the hotel in the morning. Of course it is always the last thing you are using before leaving, so it is too hot to pack. She led me to Miss Lucy's Monograms! They currently have it in houndstooth and zebra print. Monogramming is always free, and there are many design, font, and thread choices to tickle your fancy!
The inside is heat safe so you are good to go! {Of course just make sure you wrap up the cord so that it's not touching the hot iron!}

I think it's priced right at $22 and free monogramming! Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment