Saturday, February 12, 2011

Taste of Orange Blossom {Chocolate and Fish?}

I just have to say, my date night rocks! My husband and I have the pleasure of spending almost every Friday night trying the best food in the area. I feel so fortunate to have the chance to blog about their fabulous food. I don't have a picture this week, but the next time it is on special, I will be sure to have a picture. It's a feast for the eyes, as well as the palate!

Last night we chose to try the Cashew Crusted Orange Roughy with White Chocolate Lemon Butter Sauce. I am dead serious when I say that we couldn't speak...we were left speechless as we were eating it. All we could get out were moans as we practically licked the plate clean. When I first heard the name of this special a few weeks ago, I thought "chocolate and fish?". As with anything that comes out of George's kitchen, he was right and I was wrong! Ha ha. If you didn't know there was white chocolate in the sauce, you would just wonder what the heck is making this sauce taste like heaven?

I can't wait to eat it again! What are you waiting for? Ditch Applebees, and their microwaved food and carpet that smells like feet {seriously, it does!} and head on out and try real food- with live musicians instead of 5 sports games going on around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment