Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reusable Cup - Personalized!

I cannot claim this idea as my own, I got the idea from my super crafty friend Trish! She bought a hard plastic reusable cup {if you haven't seen them, they are at craft stores and Marshalls, as well as Bed, Bath and Beyond- they are super hard plastic with a screw on lid and hard plastic straw that has a stopper on it so that it doesn't fall all the way out.I bought my cup at Hobby Lobby yesterday and couldn't wait to cut some vinyl to personalize it. Trish has big red polka dots on hers and it's super cute! I think she used outdoor vinyl. I didn't have any outdoor, so I used regular vinyl and so far it shows no sign of coming off when I wash it by hand.

I love these two colors together and the shape I decided on! I order all of my vinyl from Expressions Vinyl and they are great! I strongly recommend them, as well as ordering the sample ring so that you always can match up exact colors for your projects before ordering.
These would make cute little gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment