Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wrapping up Valentine's Day Projects

I've been putting some finishing touches on my Valentine's Day goodies and parties and I wanted to share a couple of things. I am absolutely in love with this wine bottle hanger! I stumbled on these by accident in Hobby Lobby and it was less than 60 cents! I tied on some jute twine and dug through my kids bead bucket and picked out some red ones. I knotted the twine on each side of the bead so that it would stay put. You can't see it, but there are three beads...one behind the neck of the bottle.
When choosing a bottle, how much more perfect could this one be for the holiday? It's called monogamy, it has a heart shape for an "o" , and it says "truly, madly, deeply" on the label.

I saw these in either Family Fun Magazine or Parents Magazine last year. I love them! You use three hearts {easily cut with my cricut to save my hands} and one leaf, hold punch them all and secure underneath with a piece of tape so it doesn't slide down and the pieces don't wiggle.

The kids can sign the leaves or write who it's for.
I printed these for free over at KindOverMatter. Head on over if you'd like some. Super simple for my friend party on Saturday!


Last but not least, I made cookie bark, which I do for every holiday. You can find more holidays and the recipe if you look for "cookie bark" on the label list at the bottom side of my blog. The tags I also printed for free. If you haven't checked out scribd.com for free holiday printables, you're missing out! I also made some red chocolate covered Oreos on a stick, with micro heart sprinkles, and wrapped each cookie pop in a cello bags, then made a cookie bouquet and delivered it today, but I forgot to take a picture! Oops!
I hope you like the ideas.... my fav is the heart hanger for the wine bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment