Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cami's 5th Birthday!

Yesterday our baby of the family, Cami, turned 5 years old. I made her this donut cake because she is CRAZY about donuts! I bought the pan at Williams Sonoma. It turned out really cute!She couldn't wait long enuogh for us to get the cake knife...haha
Earlier in the day we gave Cami the choice between Adventure Park or the Zoo. She chose Adventure Park! We went miniature golfing...

My mom and Emma in the race car..

Lounging in the pool...

Emma and her floaties...

My mom and dad bought both of the girls children's Star Wars aprons from Williams Sonoma. They were crazy about them!


Barbie and the 3 Musketeers...

I love the look on Emma's face after she realized it was Star Wars!

Cami has been riding around on a tricycle that is too small for her, so we finally bought her a bike her size.

She was a pro from riding Emma's bigger bike. A wonderful day for a wonderful girl! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment