Thursday, June 24, 2010

A quick morning project

The girls and I ventured outside before the heat this morning to finish up a couple of projects and of course, swing! I am not quite ready to show the first project, but it involved me painting it and the girls suggested that we paint their VERY faded bench. The funny thing was, it had already crossed my mind so I said yes!See how faded it was....
The size of the bench is decieving...getting the paint in between all of those boards is time consuming!


At least the girls WANTED to help me, and did very good not fighting. They took turns with the paintbrush, each girl got three dips in the paint can and then they had to switch turns. =)
This is the finished project, I might do another coat, but either way, it looks better than before! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment