Sunday, July 25, 2010

Central Coast, Day 3

After we made breakfast today, we headed to Morro Bay. Thankfully I remembered that a friend recommended we take the girls to Avila Barn. We made a pit stop there, I can't believe we've never been there! They have great food, specialty items, and kitchen stuff, as well as animals that you can feed. The girls saw goats, burrows, chickens, ponies, emus, and one BIG jersey cow. Feeding some goats...
Checking out a baby chick...
Capturing a memory...
When we got to Morro Bay, we ate lunch at Hofbrau (YUM!) then did some window shopping. Outside one of the stores, there was a man doing a puppet show. He was really funny, it was his little version of Red Riding Hood. The kids sat on the sidewalk and watched the show.

Look at those smiles.
I even got some new project ideas! Yes, I am the shameless frugal schmoogal who takes pictures of something I like so that I can make it at home. Paying this boutique's prices would be insanity! I don't know how they are still open!

How cute are these dresses though?!
Before heading out we went to the swings near Morro Rock. Silly daddy, he's trying to see the street upside down...
Two happy swingers..
Sisters by the sea...
I scored a super cute bowl at an antique store that was half off so it was only $6! Before leaving, we stopped at La Parisienne Bakery and Brandon and I shared a killer strawberry tart on the drive back to Pismo. What's left for tonight? Nana's babysitting and we have reservations at McClintock's! Yay! I don't wanna go home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment