Friday, July 9, 2010

Wedding Projects, part 1

My niece is getting married in a couple of months, so my sister in law's house is wedding central right now. Look out or your pants will be covered in strings of hot glue when you leave and you may have fake moss in your hair. =) These cute pom pom balls she made by using hot glue, fabric cut into circles and styrofoam balls. They will be hanging at the ends of the aisles. So pretty.This is a cupcake stand that my father in law made out of sheet metal. There are two of them. My sister in law came up with the CUTEST way to beautify them... take a look..
First, we cut strips of yellow fabric and hot glued the top edge around the outside.
Next, she hot glued lace along the top edge, on top of the yellow fabric. Isnt' it SO pretty?! I love them! I can't wait to see them in the reception with the cupcakes on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment