Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello, fiber!

My hubby and I decided to juice a few pomegranates tonight. After juicing four of them with a citrus juicer (hey, it's all I had!), feast your eyes on that fiber! It made more juice than this but I didn't want to dirty another glass so we drank some as we were about to overflow. If you don't eat the seeds, look at that PILE of fiber you're missing out on! Obviously you wouldn't want to eat more than one at a time. ;) I'm not that big on eating the seeds because they don't "chew up" hardly at all when you bite them. The choice is yours, but there are health benefits abounding from this ancient fruit! Enjoy, and drink up!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty color they are! I have never had the juice but it does look good. I may have to be open to something new...

    ReplyDelete