Thursday, August 12, 2010

Muffin to it

This recipe was in my Everyday Food magazine. I cannot find the recipe online ANYWHERE on Martha's site so I guess I'll have to give you the run down.You buy or make your favorite pizza dough. I just bought the packet that you only have to add hot water to.Brush 6 standard sized muffin tins lightly with oil. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. I just roughly estimated the sizes of dough I would break off. form it into your muffin cups.
Add your toppings. I like that they are individual so that picky people can make theirs however they want it. The recipe says to put cheese on the bottom of the toppings, as well as the top. (thinking maybe to weigh down the crust so it doesn't puff up.

Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes. Cool 2 minutes before removing from cups. You can easily run a knife under the edges to loosen the crust that is spilling over the sides. The article was titled "Muffin to it" and the recipe is called "mini deep-dish pizzas". If you can find the link, more power to you. I couldn't find it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment